- Peterborough Art Prize is scheduled for the 12th -22nd April at the Historic Peterborough Town Hall.
If you would like to enter your artwork or photographic work please download the entry form from this website.
If you would like to volunteer please email: email@example.com
- Handcraft Fair is scheduled for the 13th-22nd April at the Peterborough Regional Art Centre & Gallery. Corner of Main St and Cotton Road.
If you would like to host a stall or carry out a demonstration of your craft at this event, please email your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peterborough Art Prize 23rd March – 2 April at the Historic Peterborough Town Hall
- Handcraft Fair – Peterborough Knitting and Crochet Group held at the Peterborough Regional Art Centre in conjunction with the Art Prize.
- Peterborough Art Prize 7th – 17th April at the Historic Peterborough Town Hall
- Peterborough Art Prize 19th – 26th March at the Historic Peterborough Town Hall
- Peterborough Art Prize 28th March to 6th April at the Town Hall
Official Opening by Liz Ingman Jones
- Peterborough Art Prize 11th April to 21st April official opening by Chris Woodman
- Peterborough Art Prize 22nd March to 1st April official opening by Jack Absalom.
- Peterborough Art Prize Exhibition 30th March to 9th April 2012
- Peterborough Art Prize Exhibition 2011 16th April to 25th April
- The Lost Tools of Henry Hoke by Country Arts SA 28 October to 27 November 2011. A humourists look at backyard sheds
- Peterborough Art Prize Exhibition 2010 26 March to 5 April including Easter Weekend at the Town Hall
- SALA Exhibition 6th August to 14th August An exhibition by local artists. Heather Parker, Judith Kempen, Bud Stephenson, Julianne Olsen, Ken Pickard and Carol Baloch
- Peterborough Art Prize Exhibition 2009 4 April until 13 April including Easter Weekend at the Town Hall
- Peterborough Art Prize Exhibition 2008 14 March 2008 until 24 March including Easter Weekend at the Town Hall
- Peterborough Art Prize Exhibition 2007 30 March to 9 April 2007 including Easter Weekend at the Town Hall
- Another Bloomin Exhibition Wednesday 23 May 2007
An exhibition presentation of floral paintings and photographs by local and regional artists.
- Picture This Wednesday 27th June 2007
Hanging Workshop and Exhibition
The Peterborough Regional Art Centre, in conjunction with Uniting Care Wesley, Port Pirie, presented this Community Education Project Both the Workshop or Official Opening took place at the Peterborough Regional Art Centre.
- The Workshop This workshop was presented by Kirstie Jamieson, Director of Port Pirie Art Gallery. Kirstie demonstrated how to handle works of art, from unpacking to the final hanging, all to National Gallery standards. The workshop took place from 11am to 2pm.
- The Exhibition
Kirsty Jamieson officially opened the Exhibition at 6pm. Deb Nelson gave a talk on “Picture This” Uniting Care Wesley Project. Joan McDonald will speak on behalf of the artists who participated in this project. The exhibition ran until 26 July 2007
- The Four Seasons Exhibition Opening night was 3 August 2007
A collection of paintings and photographs by local and regional artists depicting the seasons. Exhibition closed 16 September 2007.
- The Bunyips Exhibition 13 December 2007 to end of January 2008
The Bunyips Exhibition was produced by the National Library of Australia and sponsored on a tour circuit of country venues by Country Arts SA. The exhibition came in the form of 22 display panels. It depicts the history of the Bunyip folklore since when Europeans settled in the antipodes The Bunyips Exhibition was displayed from
- Peterborough Art Prize Exhibition 8 April to 17 April 2006 including Easter Weekend at the Town Hall.
- The 125 Years of Rail Exhibition was held at the Regional Art Centre and Gallery from 9 June to 16 June 2006.
- A travelling exhibition of photographs, depicting life in South Australia in the The Fifties, was presented by Country Arts SA at the Regional Art Centre from 1 September to 21 September 2006. This Exhibition was sponsored by The National Trust and Country Arts SA. It was a great success with 300 locals enjoying and reminiscing about days gone by.
- Ceramics and Paint Exhibition Wednesday 21 October until 31 October. This was an Exhibition of work presented by Peterborough Ceramics Groups and Peterborough Art Groups
- Wogs at work Friday 10 November until Sunday 26 November 2006
A photographic exhibition of Peterborough after World War 2 opened by John Mannion, Historian and Curator.
- Arty Chrissy Party and Exhibition Friday 1 December until Saturday 16 December 2006 at the Town Hall
- Peterborough Art Prize Exhibition at the Town Hall 3 April to 12 April including Easter Weekend
- Inaugural Peterborough Art Prize Exhibition at the Town Hall 18 March until 28 March including Easter Weekend