ENTRY FORM FOR 2017 EXHIBITION Peterborough Art Prize Committee Inc. EXTEND AN INVITATION To exhibit in the Peterborough Art Prize at the PETERBOROUGH TOWN HALL
Open 1st Prize – $1,500
Highly Commended Prizes – $100
Peoples Choice – $100
Packers Prize -$100
Special Topic “Our Decade” Any Medium $100
Senior Student ( Under 21 )
1st Prize – $250
Highly Commended Prizes -$50
Special Topic “Our Decade” Any medium -$25
Junior Student (Years 4 to 7) and (Up to Year 3)
1st – $75 Art Pack 2nd – $25 Art
Pack Peoples Choice – $50 Special Topic “Our Decade” – $10
Pre School Art
1st – Art Pack 2nd – Art Pack
Open: 1st – $500 2nd – $200
Highly Commended Prizes – $100
Special Topic “Our Decade” – $100
Junior (Under 16 Years)
1st Prize – $200 2nd Prize – $100 Highly Commended Prizes – $50
People’s Choice Photography – $100
Special Topic “Our Decade” -$25
Rules of Entry
The Peterborough Art Prize Committee Inc. rules of exhibition are non-negotiable.
1. There will be a maximum of 10 entries per person for the Open, Senior Student and all Photography sections
Maximum of 5 entries per person for the Junior Student Section (pre-school, to yr 3 and 4 to 7).
2. No entry that has been exhibited with us in the last 3 years will be accepted.
3. Each exhibitor must complete and sign entry forms that must be returned along with fees by Friday 10th March, with proof of enrolment for Senior Students.
4. An entry fee of $10 for the first entry and $5 for each addition entry will apply in the Open, all Photography Sections, and Senior Students. An entry fee of $2 per exhibit will apply to Junior Students and Senior Students arriving via schools. Pre-School entries are exempt from fees.
5. Cheque or money orders payable to Peterborough Art Prize Committee Inc. are not refundable.
6. All works in all sections must be able to be hung. Either framed or mounted on board with wire attached. (no wire Juniors). Glass frames with side clips are not acceptable in any section.
7. Paintings may be oil, acrylic, watercolour, gouache, pencil, pen, ink,crayon and pastel. All other mediums by arrangement. No wet paintings will be hung. All forms of photography must be a minimum size of 200mm x 250mm (8 x 10) including frame. Anything undersize will not be hung.
8. All entries are for sale. Except Pre-School entries. Our commission is 25% of any sale.
9. All acceptable entries will be hung and may be removed if sold to an interstate or overseas buyer during the exhibition
10. The Peterborough Art Prize Committee Inc. reserves the right to with-hold any unsuitable exhibit from being hung.
11. The greatest care will be taken in the handling of all entries, however, any damage or loss of any entry whether in transit or display shall be the sole responsibility of the artist.
12. All entries must be clearly marked on the back with the artists name, address, title and selling price. They must also be packed in suitable packaging with the artists name clearly marked on the outside.
13. The Peterborough Art Prize Committee Inc. reserves the right to have exhibits photographed for media or internet in conjunction with the exhibition.
14. The Peterborough Art Prize Committee Inc. is not registered for GST. Exhibitor’s payment for sold entries is the sale price less the 25% commission. Artists are to price their entries to reflect their individual circumstances.
15. Prize and sales money will be paid to artists within a reasonable time after the close of the exhibition.
16. Delivery dates of entries is March 22nd until April 5th 2017 weekdays 9am to 2pm to Peterborough Regional Art Centre (Corner Main St and Cotton Road) or by prior arrangement with Garry Hitchcock on 0411372373.
17. Send entries Prepaid via Toll Express, Courier or Australia Post.
18. Unsold entries may be collected form the Peterborough Town Hall on Monday 17th April from 12.00 Noon to 5.00pm. After this time all works will be moved to the Peterborough Regional Art Centre (cnr Main Street & Cotton Road, Peterborough), to be held for collection.
Works to be returned by bus, mail or courier must be pre-paid.
Peterborough Art Prize Entry Form
Please use BLOCK letters.
All entry forms and fees must be received by: Friday 10th March 2017
Name Mr/Mrs/Ms ___________________________________
Art Section (Please tick) [ ] Open Art [ ] Senior Student Art [ ] Junior Student year 4 to 7 Art [ ] Junior Student up to year 3 Art [ ] Photography (Open) [ ] Photography (Junior under 16 years)
Method of Delivery _________________________________________
Method and Date of Collection _________________________________
I will / will not be attending the Opening Night on Friday 7th April 2017 at 6pm.
I have read and agreed to the conditions of entry.
The work submitted is all my own work.
Signed ______________________________ Date _____________
Number of Entries _____ Entry Fee Enclosed __________
Send entry form with fees to: Peterborough Art Prize Committee Inc.
P.O. Box 182, Peterborough SA 5422 (Before Friday 10th March 2017)
*Late Entries Will not be Listed in the Catalogue*
TITLE OF WORK, MEDIUM, PRICE